When you want to recover after an illness or post-surgery, the rehabilitation specialists at Acacia Health Center can help you reach your goals quickly and safely. Our team of physical, occupational and speech therapists will work with you and your physician to develop a personalized care plan.
As part of our Recover and Return Home Program, you’ll receive restorative therapy in our comfortable residential setting, along with respectful assistance with activities of daily living, medication management and other supportive services. Our goal is to help you reach your prior activity level as quickly as possible.
Senior rehabilitation services and amenities at Acacia Health Center in Phoenix include:
- Private and semiprivate suites (most suites are private)
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Chef-prepared meals
- Individualized care plans
- Nursing staff available 24/7
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Medication management
- Scheduled transportation to local medical appointments
- Social, cultural, recreational and spiritual activities
- Beautiful outdoor sitting areas
Outpatient rehabilitation is available for residents who require additional care following the conclusion of their inpatient stay.
To learn more about senior rehabilitation services in Phoenix, AZ at Sagewood, use our Contact form.