Acacia compassionately provides skilled care in a comfortable and safe environment. The private rooms are comfortable and it gives you peace of mind that you will be well cared for to return home safely.
When you need to recover after an illness or surgery the rehabilitation specialists at Acacia Health Center can help you reach your goals quickly and safely. Our team of physical, occupational, and speech therapists will work with you and your physician to develop a personalized care plan to achieve your highest patient outcomes. Our nursing team will reinforce the exercises from therapy to better assist you along your road to recovery.
As part of our short term rehabilitation services, you’ll receive restorative therapy in our comfortable residential setting along with respectful assistance with activities of daily living, medication management, and other supportive services. Our goal is to help you reach your prior activity level as quickly as possible for a safe and sustained return home.
Short term rehabilitation services and amenities at Acacia Health Center in Phoenix include:
- Private and semi-private suites (most suites are private)
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Chef-prepared meals
- Beautiful outdoor sitting areas
- Social, cultural, recreational, and spiritual activities
- Individualized care plans
- Around the clock nursing support from our highly trained nursing team of RNs, LPNs, and CNAs.
- Medication management and administration
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Scheduled transportation to local medical appointments
Acacia Health Center is contracted with Medicare as a primary payer however we are not a Medicaid (AHCCCS or ALTCS) contracted facility nor can we accept Medicare Advantage plans.
Direct entry private pay rates start at $394 per day for a semi-private suite and $458 per day for a private suite.
Outpatient rehabilitation is available for residents who require additional care following the conclusion of their inpatient stay.
Not a resident of Sagewood? No problem. Acacia Health Center is a preferred partner with many of the Phoenix metropolitan area’s hospitals including the Mayo Clinic, all Honor Health hospitals, Banner hospitals, and Abrazo.
No matter where you or your physician are located, Acacia Health Center is in a convenient location for many local hospitals.
- Mayo Clinic – 2.2 miles
- Abrazo Scottsdale – 3.4 miles
- HonorHealth Thompson Peak – 5.2 miles
- HonorHealth Deer Valley – 9.4 miles
- HonorHealth North Mountain – 10.9 miles
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea – 11 miles
- Abrazo Arrowhead – 15 miles
- HonorHealth Sonoran Crossing – 16.4 miles
- Banner Thunderbird- 16.5 miles
- Banner University – 17.7 miles
- Honor Health Scottsdale Osborn – 18.7 miles
- Saint Joseph’s Hospital – 24.2 miles
- Oasis Hospital – 19.5 miles
To learn more about short term senior rehabilitation services in Phoenix, AZ at Sagewood, use our Contact form.