When you or someone you love requires long-term skilled nursing care, our friendly staff and resort-like environment at Acacia Health Center will give you the peace of mind you deserve. Our unparalleled staff-to-resident ratio means you’ll receive attentive care, while our comfortable suites, delicious meals, and inviting gathering spaces will make you feel at home.
The high quality of care provided at Acacia Health Center is reflected by our 5-Star rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. We’re one of the very few nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities in Phoenix to be recognized with the top rating for overall quality of care. It’s a standard of care we’re committed to delivering each and every day.
Services and amenities at Acacia Health Center include:
- Private and semiprivate suites (most suites are private)
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Chef-prepared meals
- Beautiful outdoor sitting areas
- Social, cultural, recreational, and spiritual activities
- Individualized care plans
- Around the clock nursing support from our highly trained nursing teams of RNs, LPNs and CNAs
- Medication management and administration
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Scheduled transportation to local medical appointments
You don’t need to be a Sagewood resident to take advantage of what we have to offer at Acacia Health Center. To learn more, use our Contact form.