When you or someone you love requires short-term or long-term skilled nursing, the friendly staff and comfortable environment at Acacia Health Center can make you feel a whole lot better. Our high staff-to-resident ratio means you’ll get the attentive care you deserve. While our comfortable suites, delicious meals and inviting common spaces will make you feel right at home.
The high quality of care at Acacia Health Center is reflected by our 5-Star rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. We’re one of the very few nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities in Phoenix to be recognized with the top rating for overall quality of care. Our goal is to help you recover from a hospital stay and avoid readmission, while making your life as pleasant as possible.
Services and amenities at Acacia Health Center include:
- Private and semiprivate suites (most suites are private)
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Chef-prepared meals
- Individualized care plans
- Nursing staff available 24/7
- Medication management
- Scheduled transportation to local medical appointments
- Social, cultural, recreational and spiritual activities
- Beautiful outdoor sitting areas
Acacia Health Center accepts direct admission from nonresidents of Sagewood. To learn more about short- and long-term care at Sagewood, use our Contact form.