When you or someone you love needs help with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing or taking medication as prescribed, you want the best possible care. Someone you can trust who brings a smile to your face and a cheerful, professional attitude to work every day. In other words, someone who’s there for you 24/7. You’ll find these dedicated caring people at Desert Willow, our assisted living community at Sagewood.
A choice that offers you more.
As a Desert Willow resident, you can expect more from life. More privacy, with modern one- and two-bedroom apartment homes. More convenience, with housekeeping, laundry, transportation and restaurant-style dining provided. More life-enriching amenities, including a fitness center, salon, library and chapel. And more attentive care, with a high staff-to-resident ratio that ensures you receive as much or as little support as you need.
Each private one- or two-bedroom residence features an open-plan kitchen equipped with a refrigerator and microwave, living room, bedroom with a spacious walk-in closet, and a luxurious bathroom featuring a large roll-in shower. In addition, Desert Willow residents enjoy:
- Three chef-prepared meals a day in a beautiful restaurant-style dining room
- Fitness center with supervised activities
- Full calendar of social, cultural and recreational activities
- Beautiful outdoor patios and courtyards
- Well-stocked library
- Nondenominational chapel
- Full-service beauty salon and barber shop
- Two spacious living rooms with a fireplace
- Scheduled transportation
Additional services at no extra cost.
Unlike traditional assisted living facilities in Phoenix, there are no extra costs for additional services at Desert Willow — everything is included in one set price. The current daily rate with no additional costs is $249. If your needs change, rest assured, you’ll get the care you need for the same predictable monthly fee. Services include support for activities of daily living, such as:
- Grooming – hair combing, styling, shaving, etc. to help you look and feel your best
- Bathing – making bath-time easier and safer
- Toileting – help with personal hygiene
- Mobility assistance – a steadying hand to reduce risk of falling
- Medication management – reminders to take medication as prescribed
- Housekeeping – light duties to keep your home clean and tidy
- Laundry and flat linen services – washing, drying and ironing
- Quick response from staff – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Care from visiting podiatrist, audiologist and dentist
- Cottonwood Memory Care $270.00/day and $8,100/month
- Desert Willow $274.00/day and $8220.00/month
- Rosewood Memory Care $292.00/day and $8,760.00/month
When Is It Time for Assisted Living?
If you recognize the signs below, it may be time to make a change — one that helps maintain your independence and improves your quality of life.
- Are family members concerned about your well-being?
- Is socializing becoming difficult?
- Do you need to be reminded to take your medication?
- Do you need assistance with bathing or getting dressed?
- Have you required the help of a private caregiver?
- Are you having trouble paying your bills on time?
- Are basic household chores becoming difficult?
- Have you stopped cooking nutritious meals for yourself?
- Do you need help moving around your residence?
- Is it difficult to get where you need to go safely on your own?
If one of your answers to the above questions was “yes” give us a call today at 480-384-5825
Desert Willow welcomes current Sagewood residents transitioning from independent living to assisted living as well as nonresidents interested in direct admission. To learn more about assisted living at Sagewood in Phoenix, use our Contact Form Today.