When you or someone you love is dealing with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, you want the best possible treatment. Our memory care neighborhood can provide the answer. We offer 24/7 access to licensed nursing associates and a dedicated medical team to oversee care, including a medical director, attending physician, and RNs and LPNs.
Each member of our memory care team receives training in Heartfelt CONNECTIONS — A Memory Care Program®, a nationally-recognized continuum of care for residents with dementia and their families. It’s an approach guided by these principles:
- We view aging as a natural process — life stories to be continued.
- We believe what remains is far more important than what is lost.
- We focus on each resident’s unique remaining abilities.
- We embrace and celebrate everything our residents do.
- We create success stories, one small victory at a time
Spacious private suites offer a homelike setting.
All memory care suites are private at Sagewood. We offer 20 comfortable memory care suites in our Cottonwood neighborhood, plus 10 spacious suites in our new Rosewood neighborhood that include a bedroom, separate living room, kitchenette, full bathroom, plus access to large patios.
All memory care residents enjoy services and amenities including:
- Assistance with personal care
- Chef-prepared meals and snacks
- Individualized social activities
- Secure environment
- Nursing care on-site 24/7
- Comfortable living areas
- Beautiful outdoor sitting areas
Acacia Health Center accepts direct admission from nonresidents of Sagewood. To learn more about memory care in Phoenix, AZ at Sagewood, use our Contact form.