The beautiful Acacia Health Center is Sagewood’s refreshing, one-of-kind approach to assisted living, skilled nursing, memory care, and rehabilitative therapy. Sagewood’s collaboration with Mayo Clinic is driven by a mutual desire to make high-quality health services available to residents.
Our priority is providing a care plan centered around you. We get to know you and build a lifestyle-service plan in conjunction with your personal preferences.
Through this collaboration, Mayo Clinic has assigned one of their physicians to serve as Medical Director for Acacia Health Center at Sagewood. This Mayo Clinic physician works directly with our Administrator and our Director of Nursing to establish required policies and protocols to set the standards residents at Sagewood expect.
Care That Reflects Your Lifestyle
Acacia Health Center currently offers:
- 10 assisted living apartments
- 78 skilled nursing care suites (most of which are private )
- 20 private memory care suites
- Rehabilitative therapy center
Acacia Health Center is Medicare-certified and will work with you to optimize individual Medicare coverage and complete documentation to submit for long-term care insurance claims. Sagewood’s LifeCare® program provides unlimited days of long-term health care services.
Acacia accepts direct admission of non-Sagewood residents for assisted living, skilled nursing, and memory care.
The Acacia Advantage
- Acacia Health Center has earned the prestigious Five-Star Quality Rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The rating is based on on–site inspections, meeting professional staffing requirements, and the achievement of quality measures reflected in patient outcomes.
- Acacia is an intimate community where nearly all rooms are private allowing staff members to better respond to your wants and needs.
- Acacia’s warm, friendly ambiance and variety of social, recreational, and cultural activities help promote socializing and friendship.
Whether you’re a short or long-term resident, you’ll enjoy:
- A choice of private or semi-private suites that can be personalized to help you feel at home
- Delicious restaurant-style meals
- A warm and friendly neighborhood ambiance
- A private family suite for visiting
- Outdoor sitting areas